0:42 | Mamillary or Mammillary?
6:10 | Featured topic: end-of-course reviews
“We can only be said to be truly alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” Thornton Wilder
1 | Mamillary or Mammillary?
Which spelling is correct, mammillary or mamillary?
- Is it Mamillary or Mammillary? (from the o-log-y blog)
- How Do YOU Pronounce It? (previous TAPP Radio episode)
- Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary (includes Latin and Greek word parts)
2 | End-of-Term Reviews
A slate of intentional review activities at the end of the semester can provide multiple benefits. That includes leaving things in good order for a more relaxed break.
- TestDebriefing Boosts Student Learning (previous TAPP Radio episode)
- Small Teaching: Everyday Lessons from the Science of Learning (classic book of simple but powerful teaching strategies)
- What the Best College Students Do (another classic book about what makes a great college teacher)
- Check Marks Make Me Happy! (Kevin’s blog post)
The easiest way to keep up with new episodes is with the free mobile app:
Or you can listen in your favorite podcast or radio app.
Click here to be notified by blog post when new episodes become available (make sure The A&P Professor option is checked).
Record your question or share an idea and I may use it in a future podcast!
Please click the orange share button at the bottom left corner of the screen to share this page!
To read a complete transcript of this episode, click here.